SkyBiz outs HomeBiz 1899 broadband plan

SkyBiz outs HomeBiz 1899 broadband plan

SkyBiz, Sky’s corporate solutions arm, has announced the HomeBiz 1899 broadband plan aimed at home-based businesses or start-ups.

The HomeBiz 1899 offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps with no data cap. It also comes with free cable TV and 24/7 technical support should issues arise.

With the said plan, SkyBiz said that it is for businesses that are reliant on the internet like online sellers, freelancers, virtual workers, as well has home-based professionals like consultants, entrepreneurs, bloggers, and work-at-home staff.

SkyBiz HomeBiz 1899 is initially available in Metro Manila, Riza, Cavite, and Laguna areas.

This article was written by Louie Diangson, Managing Editor of YugaTech. You can follow him at @John_Louie.

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Tina moran says:

Kain to sa converge ¯\_(?)_/¯

• bot2769 says:

They’re not the same type of service. They’re offering it as a business purpose connection therefor it should have higher uptime, better customer support, etc. Places like computer shops are supposed to use this type of connection.

• Geo says:

Since HOMEbiz isn’t available in my area YET so I decided to subscribe to their SKYBIZ Connect+ which is kinda expensive it’s 2899 for 10Mbps. With FREE 1 STATIC IP and a business-grade Cable Subscription. As a VIRTUAL WORKER, this is a BIG help as I need a reliable and stable connection for me to work from home with peace of mind. The connection is really dedicated to me since it is not shared with other SKYbroadband subscribers. I am constantly getting 9.5Mbps out of 10Mbps as per subscription. The COMMITTED INFORMATION RATE (CIR) for this plan is 1:08. I get slowdowns during peak hours tho, from 10Mbps down to 7Mbps at least. But the overall experience is great!

• Geo says:

My http://www.speedtest.net/result/7096566662.png i am from Davao City by the way. To add up, I highly recommend this to all VIRTUAL WORKERS like me. Iba talaga kasi pag business line ang gamit. Less downtimes talaga. Kahit saang ISP commercial lines talaga ang PRIO nila, so pag humina connection ng kapitbahay niyo, you are not affected. It happened to us sa area namin nasira ang isang fiber link ni Sky but di ko ramdam yun. Nagulat nalang ako yung tito ko sa harap namin nag tatanong if okay ba line namin since he’s also a SKY subscriber yun nga lang Residential linya niya. Sabi ko okay naman so itinawag namin sa hotline and yun nga confirmed na may sira sila pero nag taka ako di ako affected. So ayun nga priority talaga pag commercial lines. Sa torrent speeds naman okay siya. I am getting 3Mbps to 4Mbps speed pag sa torrent which is way too far kay PLDT namin before. Nasa 1Mbps lang ang MAX namin sa torrent.

2. Geo says: