The Sony RX0 II has launched in Singapore last month but it’s coming to the Philippines very soon. We previously received the official pricing of the ultra-compact camera, however, we spotted its pre-order details in a Sony Store inside a mall.
We spotted the RX0 II’s pre-order details at the Sony Store in Glorietta mall being sold for PHP 35,999 (net cash). Here are the freebies that you’ll get upon pre-ordering the device:
- Free Battery Accessory Kit
- Free 32GB Micro SD card
- PHP 1,000 Off when purchasing VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
The Sony RX0 II sports a 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor, BIONZ X image processing engine, ISO range of ISO 80-12800, ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm f/4.0 fixed wide-angle lens with a minimum focusing distance of 20cm, an internal 4K video recording with improved image stabilization, and up to 180-degrees and down to 90-degree tiltable LCD screen.
The camera is also waterproof/dustproof, shockproof, crushproof just like with its predecessor. Its one unique feature is an in-body electronic stabilization for steady footage even for handheld shots.
The Sony RX0 II’s official SRP is PHP 39,999. Pre-orders are until May 15, 2019, only.
Sony RX0 II specs:
- 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 180-degrees, 90-degree tiltable LCD screen
- ISO 80-12800
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm f/4.0 wide-angle lens
- up to 1/32000 shutter speed
- Sony EyeAF
- 4K Video recording @ 30p (w/ uncompressed 4K HDMI output)
- S-Log2 Picture Profile
- Super Slow Motion @ 1000fps
- in-body electronic stabilization
- Waterproof, Dustproof, shockproof, crushproof
- Sony Imaging Edge mobile app support
- 59 x 40.5 x 35mm