TEKKEN 7 to launch on June 2 in the Americas
Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that the latest chapter in the Tekken franchise, TEKKEN 7, will launch in the Americas on June 2, 2017.
TEKKEN 7 will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, and comes in a variety of special offers:
* The TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition (PS4 & Xbox One) – comes with a 12” tall by 18” wide statue of Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official TEKKEN 7 soundtrack.
* A TEKKEN 7 Season Pass (PS4, Xbox One, Steam) – access to three content packs which includes new characters, stages, game mode, costume packs, and 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack.
* TEKKEN 7 Pre-order Bonus (available today for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam) – DLC access to Eliza. Xbox One players will receive a free copy of TEKKEN 6.
* A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) – DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of TEKKEN 6.
* The TEKKEN 7 Digital Deluxe Edition (PS4, Xbox One, STEAM) – includes TEKKEN 7 and Season Pass.
The PS4 version of TEKKEN 7 will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from TEKKEN 4 and TEKKEN 2 for King, Xiaoyu, and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.
source: Bandai Namco