Top 10 High-Paying Jobs in PH according to BLE
The Bureau of Local Employment (BLE) has published their March issue of the Labor Market Trends, listing the top ten high-paying jobs in the Philippines.
Below are the top ten high-paying occupations and their average monthly salary:
1. Aircraft pilot, navigator, and flight engineer – Php156,823
2. Engineering geologist – Php101,471
3. Graphic designers (animated film and cartoon production) – Php99,658
4. Art directors (animated film and cartoon production) – Php76,612
5. Industrial machinery mechanics and fitters – Php76,550
6. Geologists (field mining)- Php71,849
7. Statisticians (insurance, reinsurance, and pension funding) – Php56,759
8. Crushing, grinding and chemical-mixing machinery operators – Php49,646
9. Communications service supervisors – Php48,270
10. Production supervisors and general foremen – Php47,521
The reference for the top 10 high-paying occupations is the latest published results of the 2014 Occupation Wages Survey, a nationwide biennial survey conducted by the PSA, which generates statistics for wage and salary administration and for wage determination in collective bargaining negotiations.
“If salary is one factor that students and job seekers are considering when choosing a career path or applying for a job, they may refer to the top 10 high-paying jobs in the country,” said BLE Director Dominique Rubia-Tutay.