Vivo has just confirmed that the NEX 3 will be arriving in the Philippines.
The NEX 3 features Vivo’s Waterfall FullView panel that measures at 6.89-inches with an FHD+, 2256 x 1080 pixel resolution. It runs on Snapdragon 855 Plus, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The device has a 16MP elevating front camera, while on the rear sits a 64MP + 13MP wide-angle + 13MP telescopic triple camera setup arranged in a rounded panel. Other features include an in-display fingerprint sensor, NFC support, a 4,500mAh battery capacity, and runs on Android 9 with Funtouch OS 9.1 skinned on top.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- 6.89-inch FHD+ (2256 x 1080) Waterfall FullView POLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ 2.96GHz octa-core
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128B storage UFS 3.0
- 64MP F1.8 main + 13MP F2.2 ultrawide + 13MP F2.48 telephoto triple rear cameras
- 16MP F2.09 front elevating camera
- 5G connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- Funtouch 9.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,500mAh battery w/ 44W Super FlashCharge technology
- 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4 mm
- 217.3 g
Vivo has yet to unveil the local pricing and availability of the NEX 3. Stay tuned.