Xiaomi Mi Max 3 now official
After several leaks, rumors, and teasers, Xiaomi’s latest big battery capacity device finally gets announced. Meet the Xiaomi Mi Max 3, the brand’s latest SD636 equipped device with a 5,500mAh battery.
As for the rest of the specs, we have a large 6.9-inch 18:9 aspect ratio FHD display, 4 or 6GB of RAM, 64 or 128GB of internal storage, and MIUI 10 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. We get dual rear cameras consisting of a 12MP main and a 5MP rear with AI and Dual PD speed focus and an 8MP front also with AI.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 specifications
- 6.9-inch 18:9 aspect ratio Full HD display @ 2160 x 1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 1.8Ghz octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4 or 6GB of RAM
- 64 or 128GB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 12MP + 5MP f/1.9 aperture rear cameras with LED Flash, AI, and Dual PD speed focus
- 8MP f/2.0 aperture front camera with AI
- Dual-SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Bluetooth 5.0
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- Android 8.1 Oreo (MIUI 10)
- 5,500mAh battery
- Black, Gold, Blue
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is priced at ¥1,699 (~Php13,500) for the 4/64GB variant and ¥1,999 (~Php15,900) for the 6/128GB. Local pricing and availability are yet to be announced.