Samsung outs EVO Plus 256GB microSD card
Samsung Electronics has announced its latest microSD card with 256GB capacity – the Samsung EVO Plus.
The EVO Plus 256GB microSD card is aimed at premium smartphones and tablets, 360-degree video recorders, action cameras, and drones. It claims up to 12 hours of 4K UHD video recording or 33 hours in Full HD, and uses the company’s V-NAND technology for read and write speeds of up to 95MB/s and 90MB/s, respectively.
Samsung EVO PLus 256GB microSD card features:
* UHS-1, Class 10, (U3) compatible
* Up to 55,200 photos
* Up to 12 hours of 4K UHD video
* Up to 33 hours of full HD video
* Up to 46 hours of HD video
* Up to 23,500 MP3 files/songs
* Waterproof (IEC 60529, IPX7)
* Temperature-proof (-25°C to 85°C)
* Limited 10-year warranty
The EVO PLus 256GB microSD card will be available in the USA, Europe, China, and other regions starting in June 2016 for $249.99 (~Php11,700).