Thanks to Asia Century for the Free Ads
I completely forgot about this but I hope I’m not too late to publicly thank Asia Century for featuring YugaTech in their affiliate network.
I’ve personally met Anders of Asia Century a couple of times and he graciously offered me the free publicity in his network. Same goes to his team who did the extra effort of doing the banner ads. It sure did brought in tens of thousands of traffic.
I’ve been running their Affiliate Program for months now (I think I’m actually the first one to beta test it) and it’s been getting me some extra revenue. It’s not much compared to the other programs I’ve used but the few thousand bucks was worth the effort.
Asia Century offers country-specific affiliate programs so you can actually maximize your Philippine traffic. Here are some major points I’d like to focus on:
- All affiliate programs are specific to the Philippines so you get better conversions because it’s targeted.
- Most affiliate campaigns are in a form of a contest or giveaways. This is also a click-magnet and further increases conversion rate. Each conversion earns you only Php2.00 but because they have multiple campaigns (more than 10 at a time), you get multiple conversions per visitor. That means a single visitor in your website can potentially earn you Php20 or more.
- No limitations on promoting the affiliate campaigns. While other programs such as AdSense prohibits you from promoting the ads, Asia Century allows you to pimp your ads as much as you can. Thus, you can tell your readers to join in the campaigns that offer prizes and stuff.
- It’s platform agnostic. That means you can use their campaigns on any website or electronic medium — via email, forums, blogs, social networking sites, groups/lists, RSS, etc. As long as you can convert, you get to earn.
- They offer pay-per-click campaigns too.
The best conversions I’m getting so far is running them thru my RSS feeds. If you’re interested to join them, just sign up here.