BlackBerry Playbook OS 2.0 now out, ready to download!
RIM has just send out notice that the BlackBerry Playbook OS 2.0 update is now available to all Playbook tablets. This global update is available over the air (OTA).
If you have your BB Playbook, just connect to a stable WiFi and start updating.
1. On the Status bar, tap Settings icon Â» Wi-Fi.
2. Tap the network you want to connect to.
3. If necessary, type the network password.
4. Tap Connect.
Then update software:
1. On the Status bar, tap Settings icon Â» Software Updates.
2. Tap Check for Updates.
3. Tap Update and follow the on-screen instructions.
Still waiting to update my Playbook once I get home in an hour. If you have done so, please chime in and let us know how it goes.