Google outs Datally app to help you control and save mobile data
Google has released a new app for Android devices called Datally, that can help users control and save on mobile data.
Datally is a simple to use app that comes with the following features:
• DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want.
• DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control.
• DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage.
• PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver.
• WI-FI FINDER – Our Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to.
Google has been testing Datally in the Philippines in the past few months and offers free 100MB data (Globe and Smart) for first-time users. It is available for all phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher, and can be downloaded here.