Twitter gets a new, refreshed look across all platforms
Just a few days ago, we noticed that the Twitter website started to load slowly and when things got back to normal, we’re welcomed with a more friendly looking portal.
Twitter has formally rolled its latest look across all of its platforms. If you’ll access Twitter through a web browser or use its Android and iOS apps, a refined and lighter interface will greet you.
Here’s what to expect from the new design:
- Profile, additional accounts, settings, and privacy options are all in one place. A new side navigation menu and fewer tabs at the bottom of the iOS app.
- Links to articles and websites now open in Safari’s viewer in the Twitter for iOS app.
- Additional accessibility choices.
- Refined typography and bolder headlines.
- Rounded profile photos.
- More intuitive and lighter icons.
- Replies and interaction to tweets now update instantly inside the app.
The update, according to Twitter, is from user feedback and more design changes are coming soon. Any thoughts about the changes?
Source: Twitter (via Email)