Viber 5.0 rolls out, now supports video calling
Popular free messaging app for Android and iOS, Viber, just got updated to version 5.0 and now offers more features and enhancements, including support for video calls.
In addition to the updated Android and iOS apps, Viber has also updated its desktop application for Windows, Windows 8, and OS X.
Below are some of Viber’s OS specific enhancements:
• Manage contacts by simply adding their Viber number or scanning a special QR code,
• iOS: Users can manage sticker packs more easily, turn sticker packs on or off, reorder sticker packs, as well as easily forward photo messages.
• Android: Users can enjoy a fresh new redesign, making it easier and more fun.
• Desktop v4.3: Includes a new and improved design, a fun backgrounds gallery and many improvements and bug fixes.
• Windows 8 v3.2: Features a new and improved design, an updated snap mode with stickers, emoticons and notifications. Other highlights and bug fixes include an easier way to search contacts, the ability to see online contacts from the home screen and PNG support for photo messages.
Head to Viber.com to download Viber for Android, iOS, Desktop, and Windows 8.