Windows 10 ISO file download now available
If you still aren’t aware, Windows 10 is now available in PH as a free upgrade and here’s how you get it on your PC today. Although if you’re one of those users who prefer to get an ISO file to use on a USB or DVD then listen up!
Here’s how to get the Windows 10 ISO files as instructed by Microsoft:
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
- For Enterprise editions please visit the Volume Licensing Service Center.