Wondershare PDF Editor, the all-in-one easy-to-use PDF solution
Does your job or business entail that you work heavily with PDF files? If yes then you might want to take a look at the Wondershare PDF Editor – an all-in-one yet easy-to-use PDF tool that lets you create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign industry-standard PDF files.
The Wondershare PDF Editor is a fully featured program that is designed for small businesses and home users. As its name suggests, it lets you edit PDF files and more.
Wondershare PDF Editor key features:
• Create a PDF from Any Document. Wondershare is compatible with over 300 file formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and image files. You can even merge multiple files into a single PDF.
• Edit the Contents of a PDF. Easily edit PDF files similar to the way you edit MS Office files. Just click or highlight and you can change font, size, color, insert, crop, resize, delete images, and add watermarks.
• Convert a PDF to Word, Excel, or Other Popular File Types. You can extract texts, tables, and images from a PDF and convert them to Word, Excel, EPUB, RTF, or any standard image format.
• Review and Annotate.
• OCR Digitizes Text (Optional Plugin). Transform a scanned, image-based PDF document into usable text again – while retaining the document’s appearance.
• Sign PDFs with custom signatures.
• Create PDF forms using six interactive field options: text, buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and dropdown lists.
• Protect PDFs with a password.
Interface and Usability
Users will find a familiar face on the Wondershare PDF Editor as it uses an interface that resembles a hybrid between MS Office’s Word 2013 and Powerpoint 2013.
To open a PDF file one just need to click File – Open, then browse to the location of the file. It’s quick to load too and can also be set to be your default PDF reader.
Once your PDF is loaded you can highlight, edit, adjust fonts, and copy and cut texts immediately without any fuss. All the necessary commands to edit, customize, and convert your file are just a few clicks away.
In addition, the icons are large enough not to be missed and neatly arranged to not confuse first time users. Like what was mentioned a while ago, it’s like working on MS Word but with less buttons and commands.
Simply put, the Wondershare PDF Editor is a quick and very powerful PDF editing tool. It boasts a lot of features packed in a simple interface that makes it easy for everyone to learn and use. So if you are looking for a tool to handle all your PDFs, this one is worth looking at.
The Wondershare PDF Editor is available for both Windows and Mac. It starts at $69.95 for a lifetime license for a single user and can be purchased here.
Operating System: Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
Processor: 1Ghz Processor or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or above
Available Hard Drive Space: 500 MB or above