Amazon sells Remote Controlled Flying F*ck
Yes, you read it right. Amazon is actually selling a remote controlled helicopter, that is actually, and literally, a flying “FUCK”.
According to its product description, “the Flying FUCK RC Helicopter is a fully remote controlled flying word that truly says what you feel,” so you can “astound and impress your colleagues or loved ones.” Fly it in the office and you just might earn your way to early unemployment, but since you bought it and flew it in the first place, who gives a flying f*ck?
Remote Controlled Flying F*ck specs:
* R/C Helicopter is a giant FLYING FUCK
* 2 channel controller for slow forward motion, hover to turn right or left.
* Two-Channel Infra-Red Remote Control Helicopter.
* Requires 6 AA batteries for remote control, not included
* Helicopter Charges from Remote
* Power levels over nine thousand.
* 7 minute fly time per charge – 10 minutes to charge
* Flying Fuck recharges via controller.
The RC Flying F*ck has a price tag of $29.95 or around Php1,300. See listing here.
Thanks Kenz for the tip.