As more and more images and info about 10-inch below Windows-powered tables/Hybrid PCs leak, we’re starting to be less skeptical about its existence. The most recent of these series of rumors involves a pair of tablets which is said to be manufactured by HTC.
- NVidia unveils GeForce GTX 780
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May