December 01, 2009

Smart Unlimited Blackberry Prepaid Plans

Smart is setting first in the Blackberry service in the Philippines by offering prepaid plans on a daily or weekly basis. This is pretty good news for those who have open-line BB phones bought without a post-paid plan before.

blackberry prepaid

The daily unlimited rates are Php50 for 24 hours and Php300 for one week.

To activate:

Text in “BB DAY” to 2077 for the daily activation.

Text in “BB WEEK” to 2077 for the weekly activation.

The unlimited plan is only allowed for Push Mail and Messaging (Blackberry, YM, Google Talk and MSN). Regular browsing charge will apply when subscriber access the web browser using WAP Smart APN (Smart Internet).

284 Responses to “Smart Unlimited Blackberry Prepaid Plans”

1. chayie says:

Cee thanks ulit!

My BB pin is 211703F5. do I have to be connected to the internet to use the BBM?

Thanks much Cee! Sorry ulit sa super kulit2 ko :)

2. Cee
    Twitter: keneshea

Sorry medyo makulit ako ha. I have a few questions again. This morning nagexpire yung subscription ko sa blackberry prepaid plan, sakto thats when I went to the smart.blackberry.com site and then registered. After I registered may nareceive akong message na Email account information and Blackberry internet service na my account is now active. Since active na I can subscribe to the blackberry prepaid plan na?— Do you mean ung promo na unli which you need to send BB DAY to 2207?

One more question, pano mactivate ang wifi…parating huminhingi ng provisioning something eh…nalilito ako — ung WiFi makakaconnect ka if there is an existing wireless network na pwede kang maka-connect for example sa Starbucks pero pag wala eh di pwede… tsaka if ever na meron ka madetect na wireless network possible na naka-encrypt un so you need to have the wireless key para allow ka magconnect sa network

do I have to be connected to the internet to use the BBM? — Yes, para din syang Yahoo and MSN Messenger eh

3. Cee
    Twitter: keneshea

@ Chayie ok lang yan.. ganyan din ako.. buti nga pasensyoso ang mga tao d2 eh dahil dami din ako tanong at sabi ko nga ang isa sa mga nagtyaga talaga saken eh si sir Miguel… hehehe!

4. toph
    Twitter: toph_fredy

guys! newbie hir! just registered with the BB DAY service with my vintage BB 6720 and somehow, it worked! i’ve sent a few PIN to my auntie overseas (which also has BB) and browsed on the mobile BB and sandbox sites.. my query is, unlimited din po ba ang web browsing?! kung pwede, paano po?! i’ll give my PIN pag may time pa para mag-experiment bukas.. TIA! and more power..

5. jamesBB says:

guys! how to turn off the smart BB service? coz its eating up my load even though my subscription has expired

6. jordan says:

Have anyone tried subscribing for the weekly BIS? Any feedback?

It’s my first day to use smart, I was usingh globe for a couple of days until they ate up my load and didn’t refund so I decided to try smart eventhough am a globe user eversince, so far so good but I wanted to make sure that it would work upon renewing and won’t waste money.

I don’t know why the telco here are such an a*s! Ang daming inooffer pero hindi naman nila maaassist yung mga tao kapag may problema na..

Btw, my PIN is 215EBD7C :)

7. Cee
    Twitter: keneshea

@Jordan there are few na sinasabing kinakain pa din ung load nila kaya if I’m not mistaken may nagadvice before na wag sobra sobra ung iload kasi nga kinakain yung remaining balance but before when I complained naman sa Smart na may load ako na kinain they checked it, specially if it’s a BIS subscription binabalik naman nila provided na wala talaga sila makita sa records na nagbrowse… I never tried the weekly, madalas dun lang ako sa per day nagsa-subscribe and so far ung load ko na below Php10 eh di naman nawawala… As for their assistance talagang wala cla alam sa configurations /settings kasi according to them ung technical team daw nila ang bahala dun sa connection issue.

8. scott says:

Had no problem registering with BB DAY Smart unlimited for around 3 consecutive times. The 4th and 5th time was able to register but di naman makakonek sa BB server so wala din silbi. Called Smart they couldnt help they just gave me a report no. and told me to follow it up. They just dont know what theyre doin over there.

I read here na kelangan pag Smart txt MMS ON muna then battery pull then txt BB DAY to 2207. well didnt quite work that way what i did was MMS ON first before subscribing, battery pull, subscribe BB DAY, then battery pull. ayos na.

add me pla my PIN is: 3065D975

9. jordan says:

after expiration ng smart subscription ko I decided to use a new globe number because most of the people I know are globe users.. I was able to register and do browsing and chat but the problem is my push emails.. Can’t set it up because everytime I log on it says ‘your account has been suspended etc..’ Help please, need my work emails!

10. Cee
    Twitter: keneshea

Meron ba sa inyo na may same problem as mine na nababawasan yung load every hour ata? Just last week ko lang naobserve eh… nagload ako ng 100 kasi diba 50 pesos ang BB Day pero di ako agad nagrenew ng subscription and none of my application were signed in pero nung nagcheck ako ng balance eh 37 na lang and just now eh 17 na lang… Kahit ba di ka naka-subscribe basta may load ka eh tuluy tuloy un? Help naman po…

11. ViN says:

got the BIS with no problems or whatsoever

hit me on BBM 3074C79F

12. sHeLi says:

any one help me on my BB?i dont know how to activate my bis…my BB is useless without bis…huhuhu..help me pls..thankz..

13. jamesBB says:

i cant activate the BB prepaid plan. im getting replies that “you are not allowed to avail of this service” need help guys

14. sHeLi says:

jamesBB

same with me…is that smart network also?

15. sHeLi says:

damn dat smart…the always replying “you are not allowed to use this service” what tha…!!!

16. jamesBB says:

@sHeLi

yeah its smart! i loaded 300 to subscribe for a week and that was the reply.

17. sHeLi says:

@jamesBB: hi registered nako after ko magalit s smart…

18. sHeLi says:

pin me 2189116B

19. niCoLe says:

FiNaLLY nKa regisTereD dN!!!dah…pin me 2189116B

20. eternal.happiness says:

I have a Smart postpaid line and recently migrated it to be a blackberry plan. You guys are right, Smart customer service does not know anything about BBs!!!! I just checked my bill, it tripled na!!!!

Help nalang from you guys- how can I use my BB plan without too much charges? Uploading photos in FB and BB, may charges ba?!!???! HELP!!!!

21. eternal.happiness says:

Also i tried to download blackberry apps world pero i received an error from the site. It says that its not supported daw?!?! HELP!

22. rico says:

I want to try the smart prepaid BIS service. Posts here have been very helpful as I already have a good idea on how to do it. Its alarming to learn though that smart will eat up your remaining load after your BIS subscription has expired. I can live with that but does this mean that if I insert my existing smart postpaid sim (w/o BIS service) in my blackberry, it wiill auto-connect to the BIS service and I will be billed 10/30mins for smart’s internet service? If so, is there a work-around to this? Thanks!!

23. BBguy24 says:

24. BBguy24 says:

Same problem with provisioning.. got no problems before just until now.. 3 days straight ako nag-re-register, data services is still unavailable.. Im planning to switch to globe since they already have it. any feedback about globe’s BIS? PIN: 213AE7BD

25. scott says:

having problems with renewal again… its my 5th time… tried renewing the other day forgot that i turned off my data services so i turned it on pero wala na kinain na load ko.. tried again yesterday did the MMS ON then batt pull thing to no avail. its just stressing me out parati na lang kinakain ng smart load ko!

@dani: were u able to fix youre renewal issues. think i have the same problem even if do MMS ON then batt pull wala din.

to globe users: how is the renewal with globe thinking of switching to globe or does globe have the same issues?

appreciate the help guys thanks