2015 Hyundai Sonata to launch locally on December 15
Hyundai Asia Resources, Incorporated (HARI) is set to launch in the Philippines its all-new performance-focused mid-size sedan, the 2015 Hyundai Sonata.
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata (7th-gen) has a bigger body than the previous model. It is 35mm longer, 30mm wider, 10mm taller, with a longer wheelbase by 10mm. As a result, it is “the only car classified as a “large car” in terms of interior space compared to its mid-size competitors, according to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).”
Running under the hood is a Theta II 2.4L MPI DOHC D-CVVT engine with a maximum power of 178 ps and capable of delivering 23.3 kg-m of maximum torque at 4000 rpm.
2015 Hyundai Sonata features:
* 6-speed Automatic Transmission
* sporty steering wheel
* 18-inch alloy wheels
* Auto Cruise Control
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
* improved MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
* lowered Dual Multi-Link Suspension
* Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)
* Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
* Panoramic Sunroof
* Smart Key and Smart Trunk
* Front and rear airbags
* Side mirrors with Puddle Lamps
* Bluetooth-enabled entertainment system
* Blind Spot Detection System (BSD)
* Front and Rear parking sensors
* 4.3-inch LED display with rear view camera
* Fluidic Sculpture 2.0
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata comes in four colors – Ice White, Polished Metal, Phantom Black, and Aquamarine. Pricing to be revealed when it launches on Monday, December 15.