Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless digital camera launched
Fujifilm has announced the X-T3 mirrorless digital camera, with 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine.
The X-T3 features the new 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor which features a back-illuminated structure, more than four times the number of phase detection pixels, the inclusion of ISO 160 to the normal ISO range, and use of unique color filter array. The camera is also powered by the newly developed X-Processor 4 image processing engine which carries 4 CPUs that is three times faster than their current models. In addition, the processor adds a “monochrome adjustment” feature for Film Simulation modes.
The X-T3 also supports Color Chrome Effect, which was exclusive to the GFX 50S model, and is also capable of shooting 4K videos at 60fps. Fujifilm also developed specific accessories for the camera namely the Vertical Battery Grip VG-XT3, Leather Case BLC-XT3, and Hand Grip MHG-XT3.
Fujifilm X-T3 specifications:
- 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K 60fps 10-bit video recording
- SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB)
- AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160~12800 (1/3 step)
- An expandable output of ISO 80/100/125/25600/51200
- 3-inch 3:2 1.04 million dots touch screen color LCD monitor
- 3.69 million dots OLED Color Viewfinder
- 0.75x magnification with 50mm lens
- MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
- 16 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg. Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema)
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode encryption
- NP-W126S Li-ion battery Power Supply
- 132.5mm x 92.8mm x 58.8mm
- 539g w/ battery & memory card
- 489g w/ battery & memory card
Pricing and availability for the Fujifilm X-T3 are yet to be announced.
Source Fujifilm Newsroom