BPI launches time-saving online banking and mobile app features
BPI has rolled out new features for its website and mobile app to make it easier for you to do your banking online. The bank says the changes and improvements are part of its ongoing digitization journey to make it easier for you to bank anytime, anywhere.
Check them out below:
Starting with the features on their website, you can now do the following:
• It’s back. You can now set your branch appointments in advance with BPI Online. Choose your preferred time and branch and book your transactions in advance. It’s a hassle-free way to bank at any branch. Learn more about it here – https://www.bpi.com.ph/digital-banking/bea-online
• The scheduling of transactions in BPI Online is now available as well. Schedule your bills payment, funds transfers, and prepaid card loading. Just go to Other Services tab and select Manage Scheduled Transaction. Set the schedule up to 12 months for your transactions.
View enrolled 3rd-party, prepaid phone, prepaid card, and other prepaid accounts. This makes it easier for anyone to view or monitor all accounts with just a few clicks.
• Delete all enrolled accounts in real-time. If you have old accounts that you don’t need, you can easily remove them for easier monitoring.
• Enroll prepaid card and other accounts in real-time and approve it via a One-Time-PIN. No need to wait for the bank’s approval. You can easily approve enrolled accounts via OTP sent to your mobile.
• Enroll 3rd party accounts through BPI Online. You can read more about it here https://www.bpi.com.ph/digital-banking/transfer-money
• The Manage My Accounts feature is also back. You now have an option to show or hide your bank accounts straight from the website. This will save you time as you no longer need to visit the branch or call 889-10000.
• Debit Card Control. If you’re worried about unauthorized access to your debit card, this feature can give you peace of mind as you can now set withdrawal and purchase limits, activate or deactivate international access, or temporarily block your card. All of that is possible with just a few clicks. To access, go to Other Services then card control and click on the debit card account.
• Customers will soon be able to use their debit cards for online purchases. This feature can also be turned on or off. You will find it under Card Control and activate it by switching the toggle next to e-Commerce, once the feature is launched.
• BPI also added new features for its mobile app to make it easier for you to do your banking straight from your smartphone.
• Debit Card Control. This is the same as the one found on the website. You can now set withdrawal and purchase limits. You can also activate or deactivate international access as well as have the option to temporarily block your card.
• You can also change now your passwords on the go, through BPI Mobile a Just go to Account Maintenance. Change your passwords regularly for your security.
• You can now view your transaction history with running balance and have the option to hide it. If you want to keep track of your transactions, you can easily do so from the app.
• Subscribe and redeem your investments. If you have investments like Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITFs) or Mutual Funds from BPI, you can now subscribe or redeem those investments straight from the app. Do note that you need to enroll your investment account in Online Banking first.
• Check your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA). You can view and download your Electronic Statement of Account (E-SOA) straight from the app if you want to review your transactions or if you need to print it later for documentation.