5 Tips to Maximize the McDo All Access Pass App
Since McDo released their delivery app in the iTunes and Google Play Store, we’ve used it multiple times to make orders in the office and at home. Here are 5 tips we’d like to share so you can maximize the use of the McDelivery All Access Pass App.
1) Use the McDo Store Locator in the app to show you which branches are open 24 hours and how far they are from your place. This will give you a better idea on whether your area can be serviced by the delivery and how long it will take them to get to you. Of course, they’ve got a 30-minute guarantee for deliveries. The store locator also shows which one has a Dessert Center, a McCafe and Drive Thru.
2) Don’t forget the Coupons. I’m sure you’ve received those small red coupons handed out to you in the malls or just outside the store. The app also comes with its own coupon collection where you can use them for discounts and freebies.
3) Check the What’s New tab for the latest offerings, combos and promos. You’ll never know what new things might pop up that could interest you. It’s might just be a new promo or a totally new item in their menu.
4) Out of town and still want a Mcdo? We’ll there’s still doing deliveries even if you’re outside Metro Manila. Orders made through the McDo PH App are also accepted in Cebu, Davao, Batangas, Laguna, Cavite, Tarlac, Pulilan, and Angeles City.
5) Prepare Exact Change and Tip the Delivery Guy. Sometimes, it’s better to prepare the exact change so that when the delivery guy arrives, you’re all set and be done with immediately. And oh, don’t forget to tip the delivery guy. They deserve it.
Otherwise, if you don’t have an Android or iOS phone, you can still call McDo Delivery at 86236 or use your phone’s browser to go to https://www.mcdonalds.com.ph/mcdelivery.