ASUS officially launches the ZenFone Max Pro M1 in the Philippines
The long wait is finally over as ASUS brings their highly anticipated new “Battery King”, the ZenFone Max Pro M1, locally. The phone is the highest specc’d device in the brand’s Max line of smartphones. Sporting similar specs to the ZenFone 5 but with a more affordable price tag.
The ZenFone Max Pro M1 is equipped with a 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 IPS display, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 octa-core chipset, Adreno’s 509 GPU, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, Android 8.1 Oreo, and a whopping 5,000mAh battery.
For cameras, we have a 13MP + 5MP dual rear setup and a single 8MP front.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M1) specifications
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display @ 2160 x 1080px, 424ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GBGB internal storage
- expandable via microSD (dedicated slot)
- 13MP + 5MP PDAF rear camera, LED flash
- 16MP + 5MP PDAF rear camera, LED flash (6GB model)
- 8MP front camera, LED flash
- 16MP front camera, LED flash (6GB model)
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 5,000mAh battery
- 159 x 76 x 8.61 mm
- 180 grams
- Meteor Silver, Deepsea Black
The ZenFone Max Pro M1 will be exclusively available in Lazada and is priced at Php 9,995. Pre-orders start June 8 with official availability on June 25. Those who pre-order will have a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Europe, promo details to follow.