Huawei to hold a P20 and P20 Pro trade-in program on launch day
Huawei is known for introducing trade-in programs with their latest creations. This time, the P20 and P20 Pro is receiving that treatment. Along with their official launch on April 28, both devices will be available for trade-in.
During the promo period participating customers will get an additional Php 4,000 discount and a third party agent will evaluate and appraise the unit for trade. One thing to take note of is that a customer can trade-in more than one device in purchasing the P20 or P20 Pro.
The participating Huawei Stores and Kiosks are the following:
- Huawei Concept Store SM Mall of Asia
- Huawei Concept Store SM North EDSA
- Huawei Concept Store SM Davao
- Huawei Concept Store SM Cebu
- Huawei Concept Store SM Dasmarinas
- Huawei kiosk SM Pampanga
Eligible smartphones are the following:
- Apple’s iPhone 5s and up
- Huawei’s Nova 2i, P9 and up, and Mate 8 and up
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and J7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and up, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and up, and Samsung Galaxy S6 and up
For more details and information about the promo head on over to this link here.