Samsung Galaxy Note10+ vs OnePlus 7 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro specs comparison
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 series has launched and this marks the company’s complete flagship device lineup for this year. In this episode of specs comparison, we’ll take two other flagship smartphones, OnePlus 7 Pro and Huawei P30 Pro, side-by-side with the Galaxy Note10+. See how it fares below. Let’s begin!
Here are their detailed specs:
Specs Samsung Galaxy Note10+ OnePlus 7 Pro Huawei P30 Pro Display 6.8-inch QHD+ (3040 x 1440) Infinity Display (Dynamic AMOLED), 498ppi, HDR10+ 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440) Fluid AMOLED display, 516ppi, 90Hz refresh rate 6.47-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) OLED display Glass Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Corning Gorilla Glass - CPU - Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm 2.7GHz octa-core
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.96GHz octa-core (US model)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7nm) 2.84GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 2.6GHz octa-core GPU - Mali-G76 MP12
- Adreno 640 GPU (US Model)
Adreno 640 GPU Mali-G76 MP10 RAM 12GB LPDDR4X 6GB, 8GB RAM 8GB DDR4 RAM Storage 256GB, 512GB UFS 3.0 storage 128GB, 256GB UFS 3.0 storage 128GB, 256GB, 512GB storage Expandable Storage expandable via microSD card slot - expandable via NM Card card slot Rear Camera 12MP F 1.5-F1.8-F2.4 +16MP F2.2 wide-angle + 12MP F2.1 Telephoto + ToF lens quad rear cameras 48MP F1.6 + 16MP F2.2 (ultrawide) + 8MP F2.4 (telephoto) triple-rear cameras 40MP f/1.6 OIS RYYB (World’s first) +
20MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle +
8MP f/2.4 w/ 5x Periscope(5X Optical Zoom, 10X Hybrid Zoom, 50X Digital Zoom) and Time-of-Flight technology
Front Camera 10MP F2.2 front camera 16MP F2.0 front camera 32MP front camera Connectivity 4G LTE 4G LTE 4G LTE SIM Dual-SIM card slot (nano) Dual-SIM card slot (nano) Dual-SIM card slot (nano) Wi-Fi WiFi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz) WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth 5.0 NFC Yes Yes Yes GPS GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo GPS (dual-band), A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS USB USB Type-C USB Type-C USB Type-C 3.5mm audio port No No No Sensors - Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint (in-display)
- Face Unlock
- In-screen fingerprint scanner (New generation)
- Face Unlock
Features -Bixby Vision 2.0
-IP68 dust and water-resistance
-S-Pen with IP68, 4096 pressure level, gesture navigation
- AKG Stereo Speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
Stereo speakers w/ Dolby Atmos - IP68
- Dolby Atmos speakers
OS Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie) OxygenOS 9 (Android 9 Pie) EMUI 9.1 (Android 9 Pie) Battery 4,300mAh battery w/ 45W fast charging and 20W wireless charging 4,000mAh battery w/ 30W Warp Charge 4,200mAh battery with
40W SuperCharge technology,
15W Wireless Quick Charge,
Wireless Reverse Charge
Here are the advantages of each smartphone:
Samsung Galaxy Note10+
- Largest screen size
- Largest RAM capacity
- microSD card slot
- Rear camera aperture adjustment
- Faster WiFi
- Largest Battery
- Fastest charging speed (wired and wireless)
OnePlus 7 Pro
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Highest rear camera resolution
Huawei P30 Pro
- 50X Digital zoom
- Highest front camera resolution
Here are the similarities among three smartphones:
Galaxy Note10+ and OnePlus 7 Pro
- QHD+ display
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Snapdragon 855 variant
- UFS 3.0 storage
- Stereo Speakers
OnePlus 7 Pro and Huawei P30 Pro
- 8GB RAM variant
Galaxy Note10+ vs Huawei P30 Pro
- 512GB storage variant
- Expandable storage
- IP68 resistance
Galaxy Note10+, OnePlus 7 Pro, and Huawei P30 Pro
- Dolby Atmos speakers
- Android 9 Pie
- Superfast charging
- USB Type-C
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- AMOLED display
In terms of display, all three smartphones have excellent viewing experience—thanks to its large screen size and AMOLED panels. Aside from Corning Gorilla Glass protection, the Galaxy Note10+ and OnePlus 7 Pro have HDR10+. On the other hand, the P30 Pro also has HDR support but is not the same version. One unique advantage of OnePlus’s device is that it has a high refresh rate. This is great as you can immediately feel the difference in smoothness even when navigating through the apps.
Performance-wise, the Galaxy Note10+ has a new Exynos 9825 chipset, but it also has a Snapdragon 855 variant like with the OnePlus 7 Pro. Meanwhile, the P30 Pro comes with a Kirin 980 chip but we don’t know the extent of Samsung’s chip yet so stay tuned for that.
For gaming and multitasking, all of the smartphones have excellent performance, but the Galaxy Note10+ takes the cake here as it comes with a 12GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Note10+ and OnePlus 7 Pro has the new UFS 3.0 architecture which is faster than the P30 Pro’s UFS 2.1.
For the camera department, the Galaxy Note10+ and the P30 Pro both have Time-of-Flight technology, but Samsung calls it as the DepthVision Camera. When it comes to the selfie shooter, the P30 Pro has the highest MP value. However, camera quality is not all about the number of megapixels to determine which device has a better camera quality. With that said, stay tuned for our camera samples on all three devices soon.
The Galaxy Note10+ has the highest number of features situated in a smartphone in this comparison. It comes with a Heatpipe cooling system; a stylus called S-Pen; and Samsung’s own AI Bixby Vision. Also, among the three, it has superior connectivity thanks to the WiFi 6, VHT80 MU-MIMO, and 1024QAM.
The battery capacity of all three devices is above 4,000mAh. The Galaxy Note10+ has an advantage here because of its faster-charging speed on both wired and wireless chargers.
Here are the prices of each smartphone:
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 256GB – PHP 60,990
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 512GB – PHP 72,990
- OnePlus 7 Pro 6GB + 128GB – PHP 38,990
- OnePlus 7 Pro 8GB + 256GB – PHP 42,990
- Huawei P30 Pro – PHP 45,990
All three are great flagship smartphones; however, if you are short on the budget but don’t want to miss out on the sweet top-of-the-line performance, go with the OnePlus 7 Pro as it also comes with the smoothest display among the three. Choose the P30 Pro if you are more into photography as it offers excellent zoom capability. Lastly, the Galaxy Note10+ is the overall winner given the number of its advantages, especially with its features.
What do you guys think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Read more Samsung Galaxy Note10 related articles here:
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, priced in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Hands-On
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Hands-On
- Watch: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Hands-On
- Watch: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Hands-On
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 10+: What’s Different?
- Best Features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs S10+: Which one to get?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Xiaomi Mi 9 Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs OPPO Reno Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs ASUS ROG Phone 2 Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs OnePlus 7 vs Huawei P30 Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs OnePlus 7 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro Specs Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Under Armour Edition now official
- Samsung Galaxy Book S announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series 5G models now official