VIVO X27 now official
VIVO has just officially launched its newest device, the VIVO X27, in China.
The VIVO X27 features a Super AMOLED FHD+ screen measuring at 6.39 inches with a resolution of 2340×1080. It’s powered by Snapdragon 710, paired with an 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The device is equipped with a triple rear camera setup, featuring a 48MP main shooter + 13MP wide-angle + 5MP depth sensor. On the other hand, the X27 houses a pop-up 16MP front camera. Other features include Funtouch OS 9 (based on Android 9 Pie), 4,000mAh battery capacity with 18W fast charging, and dual SIM support.
VIVO X27 specs:
- 6.39″ FHD+ Super AMOLED, 2340×1080 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Funtouch OS 9 (based on Android 9 Pie)
- 48MP + 13MP wide-angle + 5MP depth sensor triple rear cameras
- 16MP pop-up front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 2.4G, Wi-Fi 5.1G, Wi-Fi 5.8G
- USB Type-C
- Under display fingerprint sensor
- 157.66mm x 74.26mm x 8.95mm
- Blue, Rose Gold
The VIVO X27 is priced at CNY 3598 (~PHP 28,376) is currently available for purchase in China.