Merry Month of November
So far, this month has seen several milestones in the blogging arena, at least from my perspective.
- Pinoy.Travel.Blog launched with about a dozen really great and talented bloggers, some of which are members of the recently merged b5media/AW blog network.
- Pinoy.Tech.Blog is doing great with 3 direct advertisers coming on board. In the last 3 months that we’ve existed, it’s amazing to learn that we’re actually earning more thru direct ad placements from advertisers than from Adsense.
- More and more journalists/mediamen calling me up to set up their blog. Thanks to those who are sending the referrals my way (Jove, MLQ, Alecks & Yvonne of PCIJ).
- PinoyBlog‘s memberhip hit over 2,000 (now 2,357). We’re looking into upgrading the service/system soon.
- This blog (Yugatech) is doing much better in converting traffic to AdSense revenues, almost double than what I get two months ago. I also got my first major advertiser for this blog alone. See that big ad below this post?
- Some under the radar projects upcoming along with the rest of the Pinoy professional bloggers around. Watch out for the announcement this December. Sometimes, with all the excitement around, it’s really hard to keep mum. :D
Anyhow, I hope everything is doing fine and dandy with the rest of my blogging berks as well.