Apple announces App Store Best of 2020 winners
Apple announces 15 best apps and games that promote positive cultural impact, helpfulness, and importance to iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV users for 2020. The mentioned mobile apps are available in the App Store.
Here’s the complete list of winners:
Best Apps of 2020
• iPhone App of the Year – Wakeout! by Andres Canella
• iPad App of the Year – Zoom
• Mac App of the Year – Fantastical by Flexibits
• Apple TV App of the Year – Disney+
• Apple Watch App of the Year – Endel
Best Games of 2020
• iPhone Game of the Year – Genshin Impact by miHoYo
• iPad Game of the Year – Legends of Runeterra by Riot Games
• Mac Game of the Year – Disco Elysium by ZA/UM
• Apple TV Game of the Year – Dandara Trials of Fear by Long Hat House.
• Apple Arcade Game of the Year – Sneaky Sasquatch by RAC7
Apple also shared the app trends for this year. Among these trending apps are the daily self-care app Shine, cloud-based collaboration tool Explain Everything Whiteboard, communication app Caribu now with interactive games and new books, AR game Pokémon GO, and United Nations World Food Programme’s ShareTheMeal.
Winners will receive a blue plaque with an aluminum App Store logo.