ASUS ZenBook S13 2019 (UX392FN) announced at CES 2019
At CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, ASUS announced the newest iteration of the ZenBook S13 which carries a new and intriguing design.
The new ZenBook S13 comes with a CNC-milled chassis, aluminum unibody design, slim form factor, and a 97% screen-to-body ratio which ASUS calls “Frameless four-sided NanoEdge display”. This almost no-bezel design is made possible by creating a “reverse notch” section where the webcam and sensors reside.
It sports a 13.9-inch IPS Full HD display, Intel Core i7-8565U/i5-8265U processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX 150 GPU, 8GB/16GB RAM, and 256GB/512GB/1TB SSD.
Watch the product video here:
ZenBook S13 UX392FN specs:
- 13.9” LED-backlit IPS FHD display @ 1920 x 1080px, 97% screen-to-body ratio
- Intel Core i7-8565U 1.8GHz Quad-Core (up to 4.6GHZ, 8MB cache) / i5-8265U 1.6GHz (up to 3.9GHz, 6MB cache)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150
- 8GB/16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home/Pro
- HD Webcam
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac gigabit-class
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1x 3.5mm audio port
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C (supports fast charging)
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
- 1x MicroSD card reader
- ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio (Harman Kardon)
- 20V DC, 65W output
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 1.29cm x 31.6cm x 19.5cm
Pricing and availability for the ASUS ZenBook S13 UX392FN are yet to be announced.