Automotive brand Changan enters PH market, launches five vehicles
Chinese automotive brand, Changan, has recently debuted in the Philippines.
Known for its “V” logo, Changan is a pioneer in mass-producing intelligent vehicles that link phone, car, and home via cloud-based interconnection. It is among China’s top 4 auto brands and has a presence in 24 countries. Its four major facilities include Chongqing, China for vehicle engineering; Yokohama, Japan for interior design; Turin, Italy for exterior styling; Birmingham, UK for advanced engine design; Detroit, the USA for chassis design and autonomous driving technologies; and Munich, Germany for intelligent interaction and development of new energy vehicles.
As part of its Philippine launch, it brings in five new vehicles in the country. It is composed of the subcompact sedan Alsvin, the subcompact SUV CS35 Plus, the compact SUV CS75 Plus, the mid-sized SUV CS95, and the electric vehicle Eado EV460.
These vehicles sport their unique features, such as follows:
• Alsvin — has a sunroof, cruise control, blind-spot, and rear Cameras, tire pressure monitoring system, and leather seats.
• CS35 Plus — has a panoramic Sunroof, engine remote start, passive keyless entry, blind-spot and rear cameras, 10-inch touchscreen display, and 7-speed DCT.
• CS75 Plus — has a panoramic sunroof, 360° panoramic camera, engine remote start, 12-inch touchscreen, 7-inch digital cluster, cruise control, triple drive modes, and six airbags.
• CS95 — has a 2.0L Turbocharged GDI engine, 6-speed automatic transmission, 12.3-inch touchscreen, 10-inch digital instrument cluster, 360° high-definition panoramic camera, and a panoramic sunroof.
• Eado EV460 — dubbed as the best “green” car in China has all the amenities, including six airbags, electric stability control, leather seats, and more.
These vehicles come with a 5-year, 150,000-kilometer warranty and free Preventive Maintenance Services (PMS) for the first year, or up to 20,000 kilometers. Each model has completed 4 million kilometers in test mileage plus 4,500 tests in 15 areas, including strength, safety, and environment.
Changan is now available in 15 pioneer dealerships nationwide, which offer complete sales and after-sales services and genuine parts. It has 24 soon-to-rise dealerships that are now operating as sales outlets. CMPI also targets to expand to 39 dealerships in the following years.
You may visit the Changan Philippines official website for more information.