Converge launches FiberX Time of Day plans
Converge has recently launched the latest FiberX Time of Day plans, enabling customers to get higher internet speed options at a pre-set time.
The FiberX Time of Day is Converge’s latest addition to its standard consumer fiber broadband offering. Similar to its standard FiberX that leverages on GPON technology, users will get the same service but with additional flexibility to pick when they prefer to get twice the internet speed, either nighttime or daytime. Daytime is from 7:00 AM to 6:59 PM, while Nighttime is from 7:00 PM to 6:59 AM.
Check out the offers below.
• FiberX Time of Day 1899 – 70Mbps on Daytime / 35Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 1,899
• FiberX Time of Day 2899 – 200Mbps on Daytime / 100Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 2,899
• FiberX Time of Day 3899 – 400Mbps on Daytime / 200Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 3,899
• Fiber Xtreme Time of Day 4899 – 800Mbps on Daytime / 400Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 4,899
• FiberX Time of Day 1899 – 35Mbps on Daytime / 70Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 1,899
• FiberX Time of Day 2899 – 100Mbps on Daytime / 200Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 2,899
• FiberX Time of Day 3899 – 200Mbps on Daytime / 400Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 3,899
• Fiber Xtreme Time of Day 4899 – 400Mbps on Daytime / 800Mbps on Nighttime – PHP 4,899
This newest offer is available for both new and existing customers. For new customers, there is a required installation fee of PHP 2500 with outright and staggered options for PHP 125 for 24 months and a security deposit equivalent to 1-month MRC on select plans. However, there is a required additional deposit equivalent to the upgraded plan or the new monthly recurring fee for existing customers.
You may visit the official Converge ICT website for more information.