Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, XPS 15 (2019) now official
At Computex 2019, Dell announced refreshed versions of its laptops, the XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 15.
The redesigned XPS 13 2-in-1 now features a refined InfinityEdge 16:10 display with Eyesafe technology, to reduce blue light. It’s offered in FHD+ and UHD+ options with its HDR400 certified UHD+ panel and Dolby Vision. The convertible machine is also equipped with Intel’s 10th Gen Intel Core processor. As for the design, Dell equipped the new XPS 13 2-in-1 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, a sizeable touchpad, and a MagLev keyboard.
Dell’s XPS 15 received an update as well, powered by up to 9th Gen Intel Core i9, up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, and an OLED display or an optional UltraSharp 4K UHD InfinityEdge touch display, both measuring at 15.6 inches. It’s set to have up to 64GB RAM, up to 2TB storage, and battery options of 56WHr or 97WHr.
Dell XPS 15 (2019) specs
- 15.6-inch OLED 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge display, non-touch, 400–nits, 100% DCI–P3, 100,000:1 contrast ratio, anti–reflective
- 15.6-inch UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) InfinityEdge touch display; 500-nits, 100% minimum Adobe RGB; 1500:1 contrast ratio, anti–reflective
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge display, 500–nits 100% sRGB, 1500:1 contrast ratio, anti–glare
- Up to 9th Generation Intel Core i9
- Up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Up to 64GB RAM
- Up to 2TB storage
- Windows 10 Home/Pro
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 HDMI 2.0
- 1 SD card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- 1 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone combination jack
- 1 wedge-shaped lock slot
- Killer AX1650 built on Intel WiFi 6 chipset
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 11-17mm x 357mm x 235mm
- 1.8kg (Starting weight)
Full specs XPS 13 2-in-1 are not available yet as of press time. The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 15 both have base prices of USD 999.99 (~PHP 52,329). The XPS 13 2-in-1 will be available by July 2019, while XPS 15 is set to be available for purchase in the coming weeks.