Ford PH announces updated prices of select Ford Ranger variants, Territory Trend
Ford Philippines implements a new pricing structure for selected Ford vehicles, in compliance with the Department Administrative Order (DAO) No. 20-11 issued by the Department of Trade And Industry (DTI).
The DTI mandates the imposition of provisional safeguard duties on imported vehicles. In order to manage the impact of the safeguard duty to its customers, Ford Philippines is taking on the partial amount of the tariff for selected Ranger variants. Due to this, the company is implementing a new pricing structure for selected Ford vehicles starting March 1, 2021.
Check out the updated prices below.
• Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 AT – PHP 1,540,000 (from PHP 1,455,000)
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 AT – PHP 1,510,000 (from PHP 1,416,000)
• Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 MT – PHP 1,480,000 (from PHP 1,390,000)
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 MT – PHP 1,450,000 (from PHP 1,356,000)
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 AT – PHP 1,380,000 (from PHP 1,316,000)
• Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 AT – PHP 1,330,000 (from PHP 1,236,000)
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 MT – PHP 1,320,000 (from PHP 1,256,000)
• Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×4 MT – PHP 1,304,000 (from PHP 1,181,000)
• Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 MT – PHP 1,299,000 (from PHP 1,176,000)
• Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 AT – PHP 1,215,000 (from PHP 1,092,000)
• Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 MT – PHP 1,155,000 (from PHP 1,062,000)
• Territory 1.5L Ecoboost Trend CVT – PHP 1,277,000 (from PHP 1,199,000)
Take note that vehicles affected by the new pricing are selected variants of Ford Ranger, with the exception of the Ranger Raptor and the Ranger Wildtrak 4×4. The Territory Trend will also get new pricing, with the Territory Titanium keeping its existing price tag of PHP 1,310,000. The rest of the Ford lineup will also retain its current pricing.
You may visit the official Ford Philippines website for more information.
This report is written by Louigi Balao