Grab Philippines now accepts senior citizens as employees
Someone in the Grab team got inspired by “The Intern” movie as the company opens opportunities for our beloved senior citizens. That’s right, getting old doesn’t always mean retirement.
Grab Philippines is now accepting applicants aged 60 years old and above to be part of their first Senior Citizen Customer Experience Team. What do they do? Well, Grab tells on their page that senior citizens will help fellow seniors in using the Grab app. Perks includes free Grab rides and “a refreshing working atmosphere”.
There are a few requirements though for interested individuals:
- Applicants should be 60 years old and above
- At least college level (maximum of 2 years)
- Should have worked for a minimum of 1 year
- Should have a genuine interest in Customer Service
- Should have excellent Communication Skills (speaking and listening)
- Fluent in spoken English and Filipino
- Should have a roll up your sleeves attitude
You may contact Grab and apply via email at [email protected]