web analytics

Huawei Mate7 arriving Nov. 20 for Php27,890

We just got official word from Huawei Philippines that their new flagship handset, the Mate7, will be arriving in the Philippines on November 20, 2014 with a suggested retail price of Php27,890.

Huawei is accepting pre-orders of the Mate 7 with special pre-order discounts of up to Php3,000 on the retail price. This brings down the cost of ownership to Php24,890 when you make a Php3,000 deposit for the pre-order.

huawei-ascend-mate7

Interested parties can go to any Huawei Shops (and select MemoXpress shops in Metro Manila) to pre-order and post a down-payment on the Mate 7. You may deposit either Php1,000, Php2,000 or Php3,000 as down-payment. That same amount will then be part of the discount on the final price of the device (maximum Php3k discount).

Announced back in September, the Mate 7 is Huawei’s best smartphone ever with a true octa-core chip (8+1) and 3GB of RAM.

Huawei Mate 7 specs:
6-inch Full HD IPS display, 368ppi
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Hisilicon Kirin 925 octa-core CPU (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 + 4 × 1.3GHz Coretex A7 + 1 x 230MHz big.LITTLE)
Mali-T628 GPU
3GB RAM
32GB internal storage
up to 64GB via microSD
Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby (Nano-SIM + Micro-SIM)
Dual-LTE Cat 6
13MP rear camera, f/2.0, LED flash
5MP front camera
WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Bluetooth 4.0
NFC
microUSB
Fingerprint Sensor
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Android 4.4 KitKat w/ Emotion UI 3.0
Li-Ion 4,100mAh battery
157 x 81 x 7.9 mm
185 g

ascend-mate7

The Ascend Mate 7 will be released in the Philippines on November 20 with a suggested retail price of Php27,890 (see discounts above) and initially in Metro Manila only since there are limited stocks (a few hundreds).

The only variant available is the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage with Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE model in Rose Gold color.

You may also like...

12 Responses

1. Enya says:

Crazy! Another D.O.A. kaya isi-sale ng 9,999 after 6 months na walang bumibili

2. Ral says:

Too expensive for 27k with less powerful processor and no wifi ac. ZTE Nubia Z7 max which cost 16k only has more power Snap 801 2.5ghz with wifi ac. Other than that they have same camera model etc.

3. Nezar Lopez says:

Dami nyong kaekekan sa processor, gawin nyong core i7 yan.

4. Gadgeteer says:

actually, the kirin 925 performs just as fast as the snapdragon 805, but the Adreno 420 is faster in games than the mali t628 video chip.

5. isklamowsyon says:

sinong taong matinong pag-iisip ang bibili ng basurang to?

6. Pau says:

This actually has the best fingerprint scanner and implementation for android right now

7. shutter says:

27k? Tingnan natin kung makabenta kayo ng 10pcs in 1yr.
    LOL!

8. Marco says:

Nag punta ako sa Huawei shop sa MOA wala silang ka idea idea sa pre sell promotion na yan kainis

9. Stevie says:

went at huawei shop today in mall of asia unfortunately, the staff doesn’t even know of this promo, si I went to memo xpress, still the staff doesn’t know of this reservation promo, so I think this is not really for me, I will just go for the note 4 to give to myself for Christmas.

10. Marco says:

Huawei MOA messaged me na pwede na raw mag pa reserve. Nung nag punta ako dun wala silang idea na gold version yung for reservation nor its features. sabi naman nila na ibabalik nila yung reservation ko pag it turned out na hinde yun ang ni eexpect ko na model. good luck to me.

11. Chng says:

great disappointed with Huawei Philippine…..

When I saw the news paper on 17 Nov, Huawei launch Mate 7 on 20 Nov, Rush to SM north paid 3k deposit, expect to get the Mate 7 on 20 Nov…..

Today 20 Nov, call up huawei shop more than 10 time, finally the staffs told me, they not sure when the Mate 7 can reach their store…..

Don’t tell me I fall into scam ? Or Huawei only interested to collect the deposit?

Huawei before you get the sale, you already created number of unhappy customer…..

Good luck to Huawei…

• Marco says:

Got a little disappointed about it too but I knew earlier that they will be moving the launch to Saturday Nov 22. I guess they have a lot of work to do to improve on their marketing/launching execution. I think they already made a good product they woudnt want to ruin it by simple logistics.

Dont worry though we will still get it on saturday. They said they will be raffling off Huawei tablets and even a Mate7 to those who pre ordered but I think you should be at SM north or Mega Mall by Saturday 4pm-5pm