Japanese consortium secures Metro Manila Subway contract
Japanese consortium, OC Global, has secured the contract to build the PHP 11 billion Metro Manila Subway project.
In a report by GMA News Online, Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno confirmed OC Global as the winning bidder for the project. The Japanese consortium consists of six companies:
• Oriental Consultants Global Co. Ltd.
• Tokyo Metro Co. Ltd.
• Katahira & Engineers International
• Pacific Consultants Co. Ltd.
• Tonichi Engineering Consultants Inc.
• Metro Development Co. Ltd.
The Metro Manila subway has 14 stations, stretching 30 kilometers from Mindanao Ave., Quezon City to NAIA, Parañaque City
The subway system is expected to be completed in 2025.
source: GMA News Online