Lalamove now accepts GCash top-ups
Lalamove recently allows GCash as one of its top-up option for its e-wallet.
The Lalamove e-wallet is a feature that allows its customers to pay and transact with riders in the app. The cashless payment option has a minimum top-up amount of PHP 300. The Lalamove Wallet can be reloaded previously with a debit or credit card. With the new top-up option, customers may now reload their Lalamove e-wallets from their GCash account from the following denominations: PHP 300, PHP 1,000, and PHP 5,000.
Here’s how to top-up Lalamove wallets from GCash:
1. Open the Lalamove app.
2. Tap the upper left side icon and choose Wallet.
3. you’ll be redirected to the Wallet page. Tap the To Top Up icon.
4. Choose the denomination you want to load on your Lalamove wallet, then tap Top-Up.
5. Choose GCash.
6. Enter your GCash account number (mobile number) and tap Next.
7. Log in to your GCash account and wait for the confirmation message.
The Lalamove Wallet can be used for all transactions within the Lalamove app courier service, from motorcycles to long-distance vehicles. Do note that the GCash top-up option is now available on iOS and Android devices.