Lenovo announces ThinkBook 14, 15 at IFA 2019
Lenovo has announced its latest business-centric laptops called the ThinkBook 14 and 15 at IFA 2019 in Berlin, Germany.
The Lenovo ThinkBook features the 10th-Gen Intel Core i7 processors, AMD Radeon graphics, 4GB of memory, up to 1TB PCIe SSD, and 2TB HDD. Some of its features include the ThinkShutter camera shutter which lets you disable your webcam and Smart Power Button which also houses the fingerprint scanner.
“ThinkBook is not just another laptop line-up. We designed ThinkBook specifically for the new workforce which comprises of Gen Z and millennials, with features and design that make it as easy and responsive as a smartphone,” said Eric Yu, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Lenovo SMB
Here are the prices of the new ThinkBooks along with the 13s and 14s:
- Lenovo ThinkBook 14 – EUR 675 (~PHP 38,730)
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 – EUR 665 (~PHP 38,156)
- Lenovo ThinkBook 13s IML – USD 729 (~PHP 37,919)
- Lenovo ThinkBook 14s IML – USD 749 (~PHP 38,959)
All of the laptops will be available starting on November 2019.
Lenovo ThinkBook 14, 15 key specs:
- up to 10th-Gen Intel Core i7 processor
- AMD Radeon 620 graphics (ThinkBook 14)
- AMD Radeon 625 graphics (ThinkBook 15)
- 4GB DDR4 Memory
- up to 1TB PCIe SSD storage
- 2TB HDD
- Intel Optane Memory H10
- Fingerprint scanner
- ThinkShutter camera shutter
- USB Type-C port
- Rapid Charge support