Nikon intros D850 full-frame DSLR with 45.7MP sensor
Nikon has unveiled their newest full-frame DSLR camera that sports a 45.7MP FX-format, back-side Illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor – the Nikon D850.
The Nikon D850 is aimed at professional photographers and multimedia creators. It can shoot high resolution still images and full-frame 4K UHD video, capable of fast capture rate of up to 7fps or 9fps with the optional battery grip and EN-EL18a/b battery. Powering it is Nikon’s EXPEED 5 image processor.
Other features include
• Wide ISO range from 64-25,600 (Expandable down to ISO 32, up to 102,400)
• 153-point, Multi-Cam 20K AF system, which features 99 cross type sensors, 15 of which are sensitive to f/8
• 3.2-in (2359k-dot) LCD monitor
• Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
• Dual card slots (XQD + SD)
• Illuminated buttons
The Nikon D850 will have an SRP of USD3,299.95 and will be available in September 2017.