Nokia X7 now official: SD710, ZEISS Dual Cameras
HMD Global has officially taken the wraps off the Nokia X7 smartphone in China.
Being a spiritual successor to last year’s Nokia 7 Plus, the new device features a notched display with 96% NTSC color gamut coverage and DCI-P3 support, an 86.5% screen to body ratio, ZEISS dual rear cameras, and Android Oreo right out of the box. Being an Android One phone, the device also has guaranteed updates to future Android builds, including Android Pie, as they come along.
The device also has a fast charging feature — HMDG claims that the Nokia X7 can go from 0-50% in just 30 minutes. Its cameras are built with ZEISS optics and tout better low-light photography with a wider aperture.
Nokia X7 specs:
- 6.15-inch IPS PureDisplay @ 1080 x 2280 px, 448ppi, 500nits
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB, 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 400GB (uses SIM2)
- 12MP f/1.8 1.4µm Dual Pixel PDAF OIS + 13 MP ZEISS Dual rear cameras with Dual LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G VoLTE
- Dual SIM (nano, hybrid), Dual Standby
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Android Oreo 8.1 (Android One)
- 3,500mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging
- 154.8 x 75.8 x 8 mm
- 178 g
- Colors: Dark Blue, Night Red, Magic Night Silver, Night Black
The Nokia X7 is now available on pre-order in China with three variants: 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage for CNY1,700 (~US$245, ~Php13,300), a 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage model for CNY2,000 (US$290, ~Php15,600) and the beefier phone with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage for CNY2,500 (US$360, ~Php19,500).
Source: Nokia CN