Olympus OM-D E-M1X now official
Olympus announces the launch of their latest camera, the Olympus OM-D E-M1X.
The OM-D E-M1X is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless interchangeable lens camera that sports a compact and lightweight body. It also has an integrated vertical grip, an AF multi-selector with an All-cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF sensor, a Pro Capture mode, up to 60 fps high-speed sequential shooting. The camera also possesses Double TruePic VIII image processors, Handheld High Res Shot, and image stabilization of about 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation.
Other features of the camera include a built-in GPS, Anti-flicker shooting and flicker scan, wireless image transfer, support for handheld 4K and cinema 4K, OM-Log400 shooting, and 120 fps high-speed compatibility.
Pricing for the OM-D E-M1X starts at USD 2,999.99 (~PHP 158,457) and will be available in the US market by February 22, 2019.
Olympus OM-D E-M1X specs
- 20 MP Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- up to 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation
- up to 60 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Handheld High Res Shot with a 50 MP sensor
- Live ND filter functionality
- Pro Capture Mode
- different AF target modes with 25 focus points
- 120 fps high-speed compatibility
- Handheld 4K and Cinema 4K (C4K, 4096 x 2160) movie format
- GPS sensor
- Temperature sensor
- USB powering & charging
- 2 UHS II SD card slots
- BLH-1 batteries
- Olympus Workspace