PLDT Home launches improved Rewards program
PLDT Home has recently launched its improved loyalty program, the PLDT Home Rewards.
With PLDT’s new program, subscribers can earn and use crystals to pay for PLDT and Smart products and services, get bill rebates from Cignal, Maynilad, and Easytrip, accumulate raffle entries, and avail exclusive deals from various partner merchants.
“PLDT has always valued its customers’ trust and loyalty. We want to continuously thank them for supporting and staying with PLDT all throughout these years. With the new PLDT Home Rewards, our subscribers can easily earn points that we call ‘crystals’ and win huge and exciting raffle prizes every month. The earned crystals can be used to shop, purchase food online, and make better moments at Home,” said Patrick Tang, Vice President and Head of PLDT Home Customer Management.
To register, go to the MVP Rewards website or their app, available for Android and iOS, and click the sign-up button. Fill out the required details, register, accept and continue. At the MVP Rewards Home Page, look for the PLDT Home logo and click it; from there, link your PLDT account and encode the needed details. Users can enroll in up to five accounts.
Subscribers can earn crystals in the following ways:
• Members get 20 welcome points for every PLDT Home account enrolled.
• Payment in full and on time will give crystals. One crystal will be earned for every PHP 250 spent.
• 20 points can be received by enrolling your PLDT account in auto-charge arrangements. Another 20 will be given if the user enrolls in paperless billing.
• Purchase of any PLDT Home gadget or any value-added services will result in 20 crystals.
• Account upgrades earn 50 crystals.
• Payments made via the accepted digital channels such as electronic wallets like PayMaya, internet, and phone banking, credit card, debit card, etc., will be granted 5 crystals.
Users who wish to use their crystals can redeem them on the MVP Rewards Homepage/app and avail of deals and discounts from Shopee, Nike Park, Planet Sports, Din Tai Fung, Gong Cha, National Bookstore, and more.
To learn more about this loyalty and rewards program, visit here.