Samsung introduces Galaxy Note 10 Trade-In program
Samsung Philippines has announced a Trade-In program for the Galaxy Note 10.
Customers may present and trade-in their old premium smartphone of any brand to a new Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ at any of the participating Samsung experience stores. The trade-in steps are as follows:
- The surrendered smartphones will be evaluated by Samsung representatives
- Only select devices will be accepted and Samsung deems it must be in a good working condition. Deductions to the value if the representative finds any defects.
- Customers will be given a coupon representing the appraised values of the surrendered phones.
- The coupon must be presented to the cashier upon purchase of and the coupon amount will be deducted from the price of the new Galaxy device.
- Customers must choose one of the two payment options: straight payment via credit card, debit, cash card, and cash or installment via credit card or Home Credit.
- A customer may trade-in more than one device for one new Galaxy device.
- The valuation is not convertible to cash.
The trade-in program cannot be combined with other promotions. Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 Trade-In program runs from August 23 to October 31, 2019, at select Samsung experience stores. For more information and a list of participating stores, click here.