ShopeePay wallet top up now available at over 600 TouchPay locations
ShopeePay is an integrated mobile wallet that offers easy access to digital payment services. Shoppers may now top-up their ShopeePay wallets through any TouchPay automated payment machines located in over 600 locations nationwide.
In the Philippines, the total transaction value from digital payments will show an annual growth rate of 16%, amounting to about USD 28 billion in total transaction value by 2025. The growth of ShopeePay these past years highlights its capability of adding value for consumers. With the growing momentum of digital payments in the year ahead, Shopee targets to strengthen its digital payment ecosystem to meet this rise.
Check out the step-by-step guide on how to top-up your ShopeePay mobile wallet via TouchPay.
1. Select TouchPay as your payment method
2. Tap Top Up on your ShopeePay wallet
3. Select denomination then tap on Payment
4. Select TouchPay as your top-up method
5. Confirm Top-up and receive payment code
6. Go to any TouchPay APM and select E-money
7. Click on Shopee
8. Select ShopeePay Top Up
9. Enter the provided payment code
10. Pay with cash and receive a receipt for confirmation
11. Your top-up amount will be credited to your ShopeePay wallet within 24 hours
Shopee users may top-up their ShopeePay mobile wallets via TouchPay APMs in the following establishments:
• Mercury Drug
• Ayala Malls
• Uptown Mall
• Resorts World Manila
• Shell Select
• DMCI Homes