Sony RX0 II ultra-compact camera now official
Sony has announced the latest iteration of its RX0 ultra-compact camera — the RX0 II.
The RX0 II comes a waterproof/dustproof, shockproof, crushproof just like with its predecessor. It features a 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor, BIONZ X image processing engine, an ISO range of ISO 80-12800, ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm f/4.0 fixed wide-angle lens with a minimum focusing distance of 20cm, an internal 4K video recording with improved image stabilization, and up to 180-degrees and down to 90-degree tiltable LCD screen.
The company also introduces an in-body electronic stabilization for steady footage even for handheld shots. Up to 5 RX0 II cameras can be controlled wirelessly using the Sony Imaging Edge Mobile app for multi-camera setup.
Sony RX0 II
- 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 180-degrees, 90-degree tiltable LCD screen
- ISO 80-12800
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm f/4.0 wide-angle lens
- up to 1/32000 shutter speed
- Sony EyeAF
- 4K Video recording @ 30p (w/ uncompressed 4K HDMI output)
- S-Log2 Picture Profile
- Super Slow Motion @ 1000fps
- in-body electronic stabilization
- Waterproof, Dustproof, shockproof, crushproof
- Sony Imaging Edge mobile app support
- 59 x 40.5 x 35mm
The Sony RX0 II kit with VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip and bracket will be available in Europe on May 2019 with a price of EUR 800 (~PHP 47,420)