Sony RX0 II coming to the philippines, priced
After launching in Singapore, the Sony RX0 II ultra-compact camera is coming to the Philippines soon.
Sporting a 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor, the RX0 II comes with a BIONZ X image processing engine and an ISO range of ISO 80-12800. It also comes with a ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm f/4.0 fixed wide-angle lens with a minimum focusing distance of 20cm, an internal 4K video recording with improved image stabilization, and up to 180-degrees and down to 90-degree tiltable LCD screen. Other features include a waterproof/dustproof, shockproof, crushproof just like with its predecessor.
The company introduces an in-body electronic stabilization for steady footage even for handheld shots. Up to 5 RX0 II cameras can be controlled wirelessly using the Sony Imaging Edge Mobile app for multi-camera setup.
Sony RX0 II
- 15.3MP Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 180-degrees, 90-degree tiltable LCD screen
- ISO 80-12800
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm f/4.0 wide-angle lens
- up to 1/32000 shutter speed
- Sony EyeAF
- 4K Video recording @ 30p (w/ uncompressed 4K HDMI output)
- S-Log2 Picture Profile
- Super Slow Motion @ 1000fps
- in-body electronic stabilization
- Waterproof, Dustproof, shockproof, crushproof
- Sony Imaging Edge mobile app support
- 59 x 40.5 x 35mm
The Sony RX0 II is priced at PHP 39,999. Local availability is yet to be announced.