VIVO IQOO Pro, Pro 5G announced in China
VIVO has finally launched the pro models of its flagship IQOO smartphone, the IQOO Pro and Pro 5G, in China.
Both the VIVO IQOO Pro variants sport a 6.41-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 855+ chipset, 8GB or 12GB of RAM, 128GB of UFS 3.0 storage, 48MP + 12MP + 2MP triple rear cameras, 12MP front camera, and 4,500mAh battery with 44W fast charging.
The main difference between them is that the 5G model comes with a 256GB storage and, of course, 5G connectivity.
Here are the prices of each smartphone:
- VIVO IQOO Pro 8GB + 128GB – CNY 3,198 (~PHP 23,616)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 12GB + 128GB – CNY 3,498 (~PHP 25,832)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 8GB + 128GB – CNY 3,798 (~PHP 28,047)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 8GB + 256GB – CNY 3,998 (~PHP 29,524)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 12GB + 128GB – CNY 4,098 (~PHP 30,262)
Local availability and pricing are yet to be announced. Stay tuned for more updates.
VIVO IQOO Pro, Pro 5G unofficial key specs:
- 6.41-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ 2.96GHz octa-core
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB, 12GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB (Pro 5G) UFS 3.0 storage
- 48MP F1.79 + 12MP F2.2 + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 12MP F2.0 front camera
- 4G/5G connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- HiFi audio
- 3.5mm audio port
- Face Unlock
- Android 9 Pie
- FunTouch (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
- 158.7 x 75.7 x 9.3mm