Vivo V15 Pro pre-orders, retail packaging spotted online
Pre-orders of Vivo’s upcoming Vivo V15 Pro have been spotted across various markets in the Philippines.
To be launched officially on March 20 in the Philippines, the Vivo V15 Pro sports a 6.39-inch 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Ultra FullView display, Snapdragon 675 chipset, 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 32MP pop-up front camera, 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear cameras, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. In the images floating around various marketplaces, it’s noted that pre-orders of the V15 Pro will come with freebies worth up to PHP 7,500.
The poster also included details of the Vivo V15 Pro box.
Upon opening, the contents of the box include a Bluetooth speaker and a limited edition NBA phone case.
Vivo V15 Pro specs
- 6.39-inch 19.5:9 FHD+ (2340 x 1080) Super AMOLED Ultra FullView display, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 2.0GHz octa-core
- Adreno 612
- 6GB, 8GB RAM128GB storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.2 + 5MP f/2.4 AI triple rear cameras w/ LED flash
- 32MP f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- Jovi AI
- 3.5mm audio port
- FunTouch OS 9 (Android 9 Pie)
- 3,700mAh battery w/ Dual-Engine fast charging
- 157.3 x 74.7 x 8.2 mm
- 185 g
According to the Facebook posts, pre-orders for the Vivo V15 Pro will be from March 21 to April 11. Sellers have also put the price tag at PHP 17,999 but we’ll know the official SRP when it officially launches on March 20.