Xiaomi Mi Play officially announced
Xiaomi has announced a new smartphone in time for the Holidays, and it’s called the Mi Play with a MediaTek chip on board.
Its design resembles those of the OPPO F9 and the Huawei P20 series as it sports a small design notch at its display, and a vertical-positioned dual rear camera setup at the back. It’s powered with a new 12nm Mediatek chip — Helio P35 — and offers a competitive price tag to boot.
Xiaomi Mi Play specs:
- 5.84-inch 19:9 FHD+ display @ 1080 x 2280px, 342ppi
- 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 12MP f/2.2 + 2MP AI rear cameras with LED Flash
- 8MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE
- Dual SIM (nano), Dual Standby
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Xiaomi MIUI 10 (Android 9 Pie)
- 3000mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Dream Blue, Twilight Gold
- 147.76 x 71.89 x 7.8 mm
Xiaomi’s new Mi Play comes with 10GB of free high-speed internet per month, and will retail in China for CNY1,099 or roughly PHP8,500 when directly converted.
Source: Xiaomi CN