AMD RX 5700 Series graphics cards now official
Along with the new 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 9 3950X, AMD also announced their new X 5700 Series graphics cards including the RX5700 XT.
The 7nm AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 graphics cards are built on the new AMD RDNA gaming architecture and support the PCIe 4.0 interface. The new series also includes the 50th Anniversary Edition AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card with increased clocks and gold accents to commemorate the company’s 50th anniversary.
The Radeon RX 5700 series graphics cards boast features to deliver 1440p gaming:
• RDNA gaming architecture – includes a streamlined graphics pipeline that is optimized for performance-per-clock and high clock speeds, delivering up to 1.25X higher performance-per-clock and up to 1.5X higher performance-per-watt3 compared to the previous-generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
• Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS) – Restores clarity to in-game images that have been softened by other post-process effects.
• FidelityFX – features Contrast-Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) that draws out detail in low-contrast areas while minimizing artifacts caused by typical image sharpening routines.
• Radeon Anti-Lag – decreases input-to-display response times by up to 31%.
• Extreme refresh rates – RDNA enables DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression (DSC) to deliver extreme refresh rates, color depth and resolutions up to 8K HDR at 60Hz or 4K HDR at 144+ Hz on high-end displays.
• Gaming display ecosystem – supports over 700 monitors with AMD Radeon FreeSync and Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR technology.
The AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 graphics cards are expected to be generally available on July 7, 2019, for $449 and $379 USD SEP, respectively, from AMD.com and leading etailers/retailers. The AMD 50th Anniversary Edition Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card is expected to be available in limited quantities on July 7, 2019, for $499 USD SEP from AMD.com. and JD.com.