Poll: Is your telco really just a tweet away?
Having been a long-time subscriber on Globe and Smart for years, I was glad when they expanded their customer service to Facebook and Twitter. No more long waits and busy lines with phone calls and un-answered emails.
Or so I thought. For the past several months, the Twitter channel has been the most valuable channel for me to reach out for support or just ask questions.
So we now have @talk2globe, @smartcares and @suncelltweets operating almost 24/7 answering questions on Twitter. The channel gives us the feeling that they’re now more reachable and we get the badly needed help in the most appropriate and timely manner.
So here’s my poll question for the week — Is your telco really just a tweet away?
- Absolutely, yes!
- They reply back but not as fast as I expected.
- They’re okay; better than making a call.
- It’s a hit and miss for me.
- No, they’re still generally slow.
- Non-existent or they just completely ignore me.
- Never really tried them on Twitter before.
I’m sure our experiences will be different. My answer would be between #1 and #2. Do hit the comments for your answer.